WE RECOMMEND AN ANNUAL ATTIC INSPECTION
It is common to plan a spring cleaning after months of living with windows and door closed. One area that may not be on your list is your attic. But it should be! An attic inspection each spring is a good practice. Attic problems are usually cumulative, that is they get worse over time. Uncovering and addressing problems early can save you money and headaches in the long run.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR DURING AN ATTIC INSPECTION
There are a number of telltale signs to look for during an attic inspection including:
- Moisture stains on drywall, ceilings, and walls adjacent to your attic
- The smell of mildew when you enter your attic
- Black stains on wood structures in your attic
- Unidentified noises in your attic space
- Rooms that heat slowly in winter and cool slowly in summer
- Damp or Wet Insulation
An annual attic inspection can help prevent ice dams, moisture issues, damaged insulation, and detect rodent activity early before costly damage is done to your home.
WE ARE ATTIC AIR – SERVING CHICAGO AND ALL SUBURBS
We are Attic Air, we offer free attic inspections to include insulation, ventilation, air leaks, infestations, and more. Call us to schedule an appointment at 630.830.3870