YOUR ATTIC IS IMPORTANT
Your attic is not likely on your spring cleaning list. But inspecting your attic each spring is a good practice. Attic problems are usually cumulative, that is they get worse over time. Uncovering and addressing problems early on can save you money and headaches.
Signs of Trouble in Your Attic
There are a number of signs that your attic may not be functioning properly:
1) Moisture stains on dry wall, ceilings, and wall adjacent to your attic
2) The smell of mildew when you enter your attic
3) Black stains on wood structures in your attic
4) Unidentified noises in your attic space
5) Rooms that heat slowly in winter and cool slowly in summer
Don’t have time to inspect your attic? Call us for a free attic inspection today !